Hi everybody

This is the place to introduce yourself to the club online and ask any questions about where to start.
This forum is open to guests.

Moderator: Committee Member

cde

Hi everybody

Post by cde »

Hi all!

Been living in Durham for a while and have decided it's time for me to dust off my bike and get out there again. Hopefully I will meet some of you at the next monthly meet in the Tap & Spile?

Bit of background - I'm 34, and have been biking for years, but with a serious lack over recent years since family has grown and work got busier... you know how it is I'm sure! But I'm very keen to get back into it as my fitness is suffering as a result - plus I miss having people I can go out on the bike with too as nobody I know is really into it.

How do the Tuesdays work, is it literally just a 'turn up and introduce yourself' thing? Very familiar with the location as I used to live just by the Salutation (now live in Newton Hall).

Cheers!

Chris
phil
Committee Member
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 0

Re: Hi everybody

Post by phil »

Hi Chris
Your message got held up in our anti spam queue, sorry for the delay.

Everyone is welcome along on the pub nights at the Tap and Spile from 8pm. Always the first Tuesday of the month.

See you there
Phil
cde

Re: Hi everybody

Post by cde »

Anti-spam, brilliant :-)

Thanks Phil - I will try and get to one of the T&S nights soon. The next one looks like it might be doable so hopefully see you all there.

Thanks!

Chris