Looking to Join

This is the place to introduce yourself to the club online and ask any questions about where to start.
This forum is open to guests.

Moderator: Committee Member

LostAgain
Registered Guest
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 3

Looking to Join

Post by LostAgain »

Looking to join the club. Will try and get to the next club night and pay my dues. Given that the first Tuesday in June is at the tail end of the Jubilee weekend, will you be at the Tap & Spile as usual? If so, will call in on my way back home from the Lakes.

Keen mountain walker, out almost every weekend. Also spent time trekking in the Himalayas, Morocco and Turkey amongst other places. Also keen skier although my ability might be best described as 'improving'. Wanting to get out for more mountain weekends with like minded people and perhaps improve my scrambling skills and get a bit of an intro to climbing.

Rob
jimbo
Paid Member
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 0

Re: Looking to Join

Post by jimbo »

Hi Rob,

See you at the Tap and SPile Tuesday 5th July.

Chris.
LostAgain
Registered Guest
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 3

Post by LostAgain »

Thanks for your reply Chris but I am really confused now....... do you mean 5th July which is a Thursday or 5th June which is a Tuesday or something else. :?

Rob
davidc
Paid Member
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 2

Post by davidc »

He means the 5th June, which is the bank holiday for the jubilee, even though it's a bank holiday there's still a pub meet, there should still be people attending