? 2 new members

This is the place to introduce yourself to the club online and ask any questions about where to start.
This forum is open to guests.

Moderator: Committee Member

Carol
Registered Guest
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 2

? 2 new members

Post by Carol »

Hi
I am interested in coming along to the climbing meet next Tues 8th May with a friend. We have been indoor climbing for a while at Aycliffe and have just been on a 2 day outdoor course in the Peak District. We are now wanting to get some more experience outdoors and thought a club would be a good idea. We have shoes, harness and helmet but no other gear. Can we come along to give it a go before being a member? Is it okay to just turn up at Park Nab and what sort of time do you meet? I have been there before, but quite a while ago. I assume there will be people willing to climb with us?
Thanks Carol
Wendy Lynch
Ex Member
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 1

Re: ? 2 new members

Post by Wendy Lynch »

Hi Carol

Of course your welcome to join us at Park Nab on Tuesday.

We have plenty of racks and ropes between us, so dont worry if you only have shoes, harness and helmet.

Keep an eye on the forum, as if weather not good we may revert back to Rock Antics.

See you Tuesday

Wendy
Carol
Registered Guest
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 2

Re: ? 2 new members

Post by Carol »

Hi Wendy
Sorry, we can't make it tonight after all. Hopefully we will get to another meet later on. We live in Middlesbrough area so it will probably be on one near to us.
Thanks for your reply.
Carol