New new member

This is the place to introduce yourself to the club online and ask any questions about where to start.
This forum is open to guests.

Moderator: Committee Member

JimB

New new member

Post by JimB »

Hi, I’m Jim and I joined at the last meeting (I think – it was a bit dark in the back room to be fair).

My main activity at present is road biking (2/3 times a week) but I also have an antique mountain bike so am hoping to crank that up at some point maybe on a Thursday evening. Also enjoy cycle touring (did the C2C the other year) as well as walking, trekking, wild camping, mountaineering, bothying, etc. By way of interest, I am going coastal walking/wild camping in Wales over Easter, walking in Slovakia during the Diamond Jubilee (in an effort to avoid the flag-waving melee) and will be doing something similar in Norway in the summer (walking between mountain huts, not the flag thing).

Hopefully some common ground there.
phil
Committee Member
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 0

Re: New new member

Post by phil »

Hi Jim, you certainly did join! I changed the status of you account to paid so you have full access to the forum.

Sounds like you have plenty of plans for the year, hope to see you one of our weekend meets.

Phil