Aloha!

This is the place to introduce yourself to the club online and ask any questions about where to start.
This forum is open to guests.

Moderator: Committee Member

besottied
Registered Guest
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 1

Aloha!

Post by besottied »

Hi all

I joined the club at the pub meet in February and thought I'd do the usual introductory post here, as I missed the March meet.

I'm Emily, I'm 26 and like to adventure but am getting a bit bored of adventuring on my own, which is why I joined the club! I like to try new stuff and have done hiking, kayaking, wild swimming, climbing (indoor only at the moment), mountain biking (but nothing death-defying: blue rides mostly) and some camping. This year I'm trying to convince my friends to do the Coast and Castles bike ride from Newcastle to Edinburgh, and am also looking in to trying surfing.

I'm a member at Sunderland Wall but would like to see the other walls in the area, to find out what I'm missing!
davidc
Paid Member
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 2

Re: Aloha!

Post by davidc »

We meet every Tuesday to climb. But check the forum for other activities. This Tuesday is Newton aycliffe (I think, keep checking the forum to make sure) so get yourself along to meet people and get some training in before the outdoor climbs.