This is the place to introduce yourself to the club online and ask any questions about where to start.
This forum is open to guests.

Moderator: Committee Member

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I'm keen to join DMS and do some more outdoor activities with a group and meet new people, my interests are cycling (all kinds....just love being out on my bike, have a decent'ish MTB & a Cross..), kayaking (just back into that after a 20ish year break... not confident yet but been out a couple of times with Penny on grade 2 and really enjoying it, despite the many swims), walking (like the lakes and spend a fair amount of time over there when I get the time...got a camper).

Am always up for doing new stuff and learning new skills as well. I do struggle for free time a bit, teenage kids, full on job at times etc etc but when i do get time am keen to get out in the hills, on the water somewhere....and would be good to make some new friends on the way

When's good to meet and join...i see I just missed a big meeting which is a shame.

Thanks

Jason
phil
Committee Member
How Did You Hear About the Club?: 0

Re: new member

Post by phil »

Hi Jason

Welcome to DMS. You'll see from our website that our members do all the activities you mention!! Come along to our Pub night on the first Tuesday of each month from 8pm to find out more.

Cheers
Phil